- Click on one of these forms to download the PDF file.
- The file will either open up in your browser or download to a location on your computer.
- If the file opens in your browser, simply select "Print" (it's often listed as a button in the bottom right-hand corner of the page).
- If the file is downloaded to your computer, open it in Adobe's Acrobat Reader (Don't have it? Get it here). Use the reader to print out the form.
- Once you have printed your form, fill it out and and bring it with you to your appointment.
How To Prepare
Quality dental care requires a team effort. We understand your first visit to a new dentist can be stressful, but we want to provide you with a few suggestions to help you relax and to help us maximize our doctors' time to address your dental health needs.
Schedule your first appointment on a date and time when you'll be most relaxed. Complete your medical history and patient information forms above prior to your appointment. Email these forms, or bring them with you (along with your dental insurance card if applicable).